Friday, October 10, 2008

my favourite thing to shoot

my favourite thing to shoot of all time is cemeteries! i first got hooked on them when i first took color 2 for my haptic project
(dont ask what it is because i dont know) i decided to shoot a cemetery at night just using a shutter release cable my cameras bulb setting and a flash light and nothing else. then i took photo 2 again as an audit calss so i dedicated the whole class working in a cemetery still using the same methods as before but with a twist i added a model into the mix and that resulted in some of the best work i hav e ever done in my photo careeer. the model was a friend of mine named Marie and she was climbing on the tomb stones in a dress and high heels. and finally at fort kaskaskia where the cemetery wasand where i shot the entire roll of film there. plus as a field trip in my class we will be going to the belfontaine cemetery which i am totally pumped for that trip.


happy shooting in cemeteries Jon

No comments: