Friday, November 7, 2008

newly discovered poem 1 "have you seen me?"

have you seen me

have you seen me lately? I'm the one you walk past everyday without noticing. I'm the one that talks to you but you do not listen to me. i walk with you every day but you do not acknowledge my presence. I guide your every move and every thought, but you don't thank me for helping you through life. and again i ask have you seen me? I turn you away from the things that may tempt or harm you, but instead you ignore my guidance and do what ever you want. but fortunately I stay with you even though you turn away from me time and time again. and each time you turn away you come back to me. and each time you come back i will be waiting for you with open arms.

(now that look back on this poem now that i am a christian I realize that God was giving me a message to me back when I was depressed in the form of a poem)

No comments: