Friday, November 7, 2008

newly discovered poem 2 "ghost"

ghost

i don't really know how or why it happened, but it happened any way. and now I'm cursed to roam the earth till the end of time. in all the countless years that I have been roaming this place, I've seen things come and go, and people being born and people dying. in all these years only one thing has been plaguing my mind is how come I can't be seen or heard. and why i can't share the pains that I've felt over the countless years that i have been alive. among those pains I have experienced is why I have been stuck as a ghost instead of going into the after life. the thing i have learned is how short and difficult life really is. as I look around I see people running about trying to get from one place to the other. Trying to complete their goals before the day is done. the more that I think about it, I began to realize that I'm standing still and the world is moving around me. I guess that a day in their life is a century in mine. I can never really begin to comprehend how hard life is for them. being rejected by others,and ignored. when I was alive I can't remember remember it being that hard. and one thing that really bothers me about their life is being alone. that really strikes me as strange because there are so many people in the world. in all my years of roaming this planet being alone is the thing that I can relate to the most. since everyone that I knew so long ago is dead and gone to the after life that has eluded me for so many years. now the only thing that I need to be freed from this bane that has cursed me for so many years. for the moment I'm not sure that i will ever obtain the goal of my ceaseless wanderings. I think that I will be forever stuck on this barren wasteland of a planet till the end of time.

No comments: