Friday, September 12, 2008

Darkness

Darkness

I’ve been lost in the darkness for most
of my life. trying to find a way into the
light but the hand of night always pulls me
back in. fighting to free myself from the perpetual
darkness that threatens to lock me up for the
rest of my days. I won’t accept this
fate of eternal darkness. I pray day after
day for the sun to come to arrive the darkness
to drive the evil away from me. the darkness
can not claim my spirit and imprison it. I must
find a way to get back into the light before I’m
lost forever. but then I saw something that
may be a way out. a small light, as I walk
closer to it the bigger it grows. then before
I realized where I was going, out of the
darkness and into a blinding light. and I
finally felt a feeling that I haven’t felt
before. a feeling of hope and freedom.

No comments: