Friday, September 12, 2008

my favourite road racing track

there is a track in Germany called the Nurburgring the track itself is 12.9 miles with an astounding 147 turns. there is a video game called Forza Motor sport 2 that has this track on it. I'm not one to brag but i have broken many of the real world lap times. first before i continue you must know that the way the cars are set up by classes. firrst there are two types of car catagories street cars and race cars. the street cars start at d then work its way up to u. and for the race cars they start at r4 and work their way down to r1. now that you know this i can tell you that for the r1 class i got my time all the way down to 6 minutes 40 seconds. which is 15 seconds off the original lap time of 6 minutes 55 seconds. and in real life the car that was used was a radical sr8. but in the game i used a Audi r8. and for the sport car class of u i used a Pagani Zonda c12 (which is one of my favourite cars) to get a lap time of 7 minutes 1 seconds. well thats enough bragging for one day. also i have one favor of my audience if you have this game and set your own records dont be shy and share them with me

No comments: