Thursday, September 25, 2008

my poetry timeline

i started writing poetry in my fist or second year of high school
my first poem of that time period was in the end. and the last was worst enemy
and there was my favorite poem in between all this called for whom the bell tolls
i think i wrote that for some school assignment or somthing. the high school period had 22 poems in all (oh and i was depressed during this time period) then my depression lifted and i couldnt write anymore this was about 2005 or so. but then three years later God gave me the ability to write again in 2008 and in this time period i wrote six poems. starting with can you hear me to today where i wrote some things never change. so thats it i will keep writing more poetry from now on


thanks for reading jon
\

No comments: