Friday, September 12, 2008

Defeated

Defeated
When I came I was determined to win
my eyes were focused on gold and victory
never did I thought I would be shot before
the battle began victorious I came defeated
I left with no hope of victory but I came
and fought no matter what the odds I fought
with courage and determination but no matter
what I do to win I end up defeated battle after
battle scrape after scrape the results are the same
discouraged disheartened defeated but someday
I will return stranger and more determined than ever
before then I will smite the enemies that dealt
me such a cruel defeat so many times before
with pure vengeance to those that put me down
again and again that will be remembered for
years to come but in the end I will survive and
be victorious in the end.

No comments: