Friday, September 12, 2008

yours

yours

All the time I walk around this earth
proclaiming one thing over and over again
shouting anywhere I could “I’m your
take me as I am!” I get stopped all
the time by people asking why? I answered
with ease “I do this to get my point across on
no matter how bad off you are God will accept
no matter what you did or what you will do! after
I explain this they either accept it or ignore it
to me it doesn’t matter whether or not to accept
because it’s their choice not mine in the
end So I move on proclaiming my message
“I’m yours, take me as I am!”
I spend my days chasing after things unreal
never stopping or thinking about how this makes me feel
I know it’s sad but true but what can I do
I’ve done all I can in order to heal
but one day I thought “Hey what am I
doing I can fix these things to the point where
I’m healed” so now I kneeled and prayed
“Show me something real.”
and now it’s not so sad but true.

No comments: